A chronicle of the first year of Caleb's life. Share with me the ups, the downs, the joys and the sorrows of this new adventure called fatherhood.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 5, 2008

Getting Through the Day

I have a simple picture to share with you tonight. Earlier today while I was at work, Caleb's Mom and I were conversing on IM. I asked about Caleb and Mom said he was sleeping in his sling. I asked Mom to email me a picture of my boy. She quickly snapped this picture of Caleb using her iPhone and emailed it to me. He looks so peaceful and beautiful. I enjoyed glancing at this picture the rest of the day and it made my afternoon go by a lot faster.

This evening, we took Caleb to Babies R Us to return some items. After Babies R Us, we went to Publix and Caleb rode around in the sling. He did fine in the grocery store, however he was pretty unhappy between Babies R Us and Publix. Caleb does well in the car, usually falling asleep shortly after we are moving. But he was hungry and cried just about the whole way between the two stores. He was happy when we got him home so Mom could feed him. Mom is trying to get Caleb into a deep sleep so he will sleep in the bassinet part of the night, be is having nothing to do with that tonight.

No comments: