A chronicle of the first year of Caleb's life. Share with me the ups, the downs, the joys and the sorrows of this new adventure called fatherhood.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, May 23, 2008

Told Ya So

I've been saying for a few days now that Caleb is starting to smile on a regular basis, but the best picture Mom could get was the fuzzy one I posted a few days back. I've also said that Caleb
has been working on holding his head up while he lays on his stomach. Again, we have not been able to capture a picture of it. Well today, Mom, like a gunslinger with a gun on her hip and
ready at the draw, had the camera close by and was able to capture not one, but both of the elusive events. Now we have photographic proof of both. Unfortunately, the flash was on for the first two pictures, so Caleb has redeye and the software doesn't recognize the redeye and won't let me fix it. But that face is just too cute for me to resist posting these pictures.

BONUS PICTURE: Mom got a little artistic today with this close up shot of Caleb sleeping.

No comments: