A chronicle of the first year of Caleb's life. Share with me the ups, the downs, the joys and the sorrows of this new adventure called fatherhood.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Day Out

Saturday, September 27, 2008

We occasionally still receive baby gifts. Earlier this week, Mom went into her office at school to discover a gift bag on her desk with these new western themed pajamas. Mom thinks these new pajamas are really cute. However, they are sized 6-9 months and Mom is worried they are already borderline small for Caleb and that he won't get to wear them enough. I have a feeling I'll be seeing a lot of these pajamas in the coming weeks.

TuTu, Mom, Caleb and I all went out to breakfast this morning. After breakfast, Dad headed out to the UM football game and Mom, Tutu and Caleb went to the mall to do some shopping. Though you can't really see them, Mom dressed Caleb in a UM outfit and an "I Love My Daddy" bib. After shopping, they apparently all came home and took naps. After I returned from the game, we all went out to dinner. I am really glad Caleb got to spend most of the day with his Poppy and TuTu.

No comments: