A chronicle of the first year of Caleb's life. Share with me the ups, the downs, the joys and the sorrows of this new adventure called fatherhood.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Disappointment

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Caleb experienced a sad first today: his first Cowboys loss. Caleb didn't seem as broken up over the disaster as I would have hoped.

We have some good friends from Texas who gave Caleb a Tony Romo jersey onesie. Caleb has worn his jersey just about every game day so far. The jersey is kind of big on Caleb and Mom would prefer I not
put it on him, but the season is going on now and he'll have far outgrown the jersey by next year, so I put it on him as often as I can and he wears it a little big right now. Today, I wore my Emmitt Smith jersey, so we matched.

After worship tonight, we went out to Five Guys for hamburgers. One of us had a botttle of water and when it was empty, it was given to Caleb. Caleb really enjoyed playing with the bottle and kept it all the way home and continued to play with it for quite some time after we came home. He looked really cute when actually got the bottle up to his mouth as if he knew how to drink from it.

No comments: