A chronicle of the first year of Caleb's life. Share with me the ups, the downs, the joys and the sorrows of this new adventure called fatherhood.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Still the Favorite

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Dad's been watching too much Olympics and is a little tired. I dozed off on the couch and woke up right around midnight. I moved to the desk chair to try and get today's post done. However, I dozed back off in the desk chair and Mom came in to get me about 1:45 A.M. Somehow, I fell slept in the desk chair for nearly two hours. I was too dazed to post at that time of the morning, so here it is.

Caleb has been doing well with Miss J. It's Mom who's not handling the separation very well. However, Caleb still spends some time in Mom's office in the afternoon before they come home. Today, he ended up in his usual spot from the Summer and I'm sure it felt just right to Mom.

No comments: