A chronicle of the first year of Caleb's life. Share with me the ups, the downs, the joys and the sorrows of this new adventure called fatherhood.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Patience

I'm really disappointed that I fell behind during our trip to Tennessee. I really intended to keep up with this on a daily basis, but that was before I ran into some difficulties during the trip (some of my own doing, some beyond my control). In addition to going to church tonight, I have classes to prepare for both Friday night and Saturday morning and Mom has a meeting tomorrow night that will require me to watch Caleb and likely keep me from focusing on my preparation. Rather than rushing to get a bunch of posts done while I am tired, I promise to update the last week and a half this Saturday when I have the time to really focus on the pictures and the posts. Bear with me and check back Sunday (or late Saturday) and there will mucho Caleb to look at and read about.

No comments: